Whether you’re planning a direct marketing campaign or inserting a simple promotional or thank you card
into your packaging, postcards are a quick and affordable option. Print single sided or double sided. We can create your postcard with a gloss coating on one side and an uncoated second side for writing a personal message. Ask us about our digital printing
with variable data capabilities to print individual addresses or postage codes to save you time and money on your mail campaign
.Request a Quote
Direct Mail Services
Not only will we print your postcard for you, but we will mail it, too! Direct mail
is a great option if you don’t want to deal with lists, but want to target a certain demographic. We can produce and print your Every Door Direct Mail® piece and also take your mailings to the post office for you. Just tell us who you want to target and we will take care of the rest. Read more about our direct mail services
.Request a Quote
Similar to postcards, rack cards are an easy way to promote your business. They come in a standard size to fit in literature pockets and envelopes
or you can add a custom shape with our die cutting services
. We recommend a UV coating
on your rack cards to prevent fingerprints and smudges. Select single or double sided printing and sturdy cover stock.Request a Quote
Promotional Package Inserts
Promotional package inserts are an inexpensive way to increase sales and improve brand awareness. Package inserts can be easily dropped into a shipment or package to help cross-promote other products or offer future discounts to maintain customer loyalty.
We can print your drop-in card single sided or double sided in black and white or full color. Select from a wide variety of substrates
. Both postcards or flyers
work well in this situation, depending on how you want the customer to interact with the marketing piece. We can even perforate
your package insert so customers can tear off one section and keep the other piece. This is great for sending surveys, coupons, etc. The best part: the shipping is already paid for!Request a Quote
How to Optimize Your ROI with Personalized Marketing
Increase loyalty and sales while building your client base with marketing personalization. Recently the cost of digital printing has come down while the quality has come up. Now it’s affordable to print a unique personalized message on your marketing materials. Personalization makes customers feel special which increases brand loyalty. Here are ten ideas for using personalization to reach your customers.
- Use variable data printing to include the customers’ name and interests on a marketing piece.
- Create a personalized web page and link to it with unique QR codes or subdomains.
- Include package inserts for product cross-promotions or to advertise sales and events. A printed catalog encourages shopping from the comfort of your customer’s couch.
- Offer a discount on a future order by sending a custom coupon after the customer makes a purchase. Advertise your next promotion or sale with an easy package insert.
- Include branded product samples or small custom branded treats in a shipment to surprise your customers and exceed their expectations.
- Write a personal thank you note or include a custom card to express appreciation for your best customers.
- Encourage customers to share your brand on social media. Invite them to take a picture with your product or spread the word about a special promotion. It might help to give them an incentive to share.
- Invite customers to leave a review for your product or company. When a customer writes a review for you, they become personally invested in your brand because they have vouched for you.
- Send a survey and include return shipping to receive customer feedback or invite people to participate in a survey online. Not every customer will participate in your survey, but either way it lets customers know that you value customer feedback.
Take advantage of bulk shipping
and direct mail
rates to save money on your postcards and other print advertising. At McNeil Printing, we can print your postcard or direct mail piece with variable addresses and information and then we can ship it for you. We offer list management services and bulk mail rates. Ask us for details!