Come work for the best printer in Utah Valley! We are located in Orem right near UVU. We create premium quality brochures, business cards, booklets, banners, and more all in a fun and fast-paced atmosphere. We are always looking for talented and dedicated people. Please contact us at 801.221.2555 to enquire
about a specific job listing. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Openings
The ideal candidate has a clean driving record and is committed to safety. We are looking for a reliable, friendly, and hard-working team member. No CDL is necessary, but some professional driving experience is a plus. Must be at least 21 years old and speak English. Flexible availability and dedication to job completion, even if it requires additional work hours, is a must.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Load and unload delivery vehicles. Some forklift driving is required.
- Carefully read job tickets and follow instructions.
- Deliver product to customers in Utah Valley and Salt Lake Valley.
- Pick up materials and products from vendors.
- Act as an ambassador for McNeil Printing with superior customer service skills.
- Keep to an efficient schedule.
- Properly document and file job information.
- Follow driving laws and refrain from using electronic devices while operating vehicles.
- Track and assist with vehicle cleaning and maintenance as needed.
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Have a clean driving record and a dedication to safety.
- Excellent customer service skills and dedication to superior quality.
- Ability to handle customer concerns in a professional manner.
- Communicate effectively with managers and coworkers.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technology quickly and accurately.
- Must be able to consistently lift 50 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
- Forklift experience is a plus, but not required.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- High school diploma or GED.
* Since McNeil Printing is a small print company, employees are expected to be willing to work in other departments or on other tasks as needed. Employees with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard wherever required are ideal.
This position is regular part-time. Pay range is $9-14 DOE. Typical hours are 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM, but flexible availability until 7:00 PM is required. A pre-employment drug test is also required. McNeil Printing is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Please use the links below to fill out the application online or email your completed PDF application to Chad Allan
Online Application Download Application