Come work for the best printer in Utah Valley! We are located in Orem right near UVU. We create premium quality brochures, business cards, booklets, banners, and more all in a fun and fast-paced atmosphere. We are always looking for talented and dedicated people. Please contact us at 801.221.2555 to enquire
about a specific job listing. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Current Job Openings
Signs & Graphic Production Finisher
McNeil Printing has developed a fast-paced and growing signs and graphics department and we are Now Hiring! We are seeking to hire for a position in our finishing department. We will provide on-the-job training so no experience will be necessary to apply for this position. This is a fun department to work in - each day brings something new and exciting. We finish many jobs per day, which means we are a shop that hustles and is focused on doing things right. You will be required to work on your feet for long periods of time. Breaks and meal time are available and are determined by your scheduled shift. The ideal candidate is hard working and good with their hands. Having general experience with a wide range of hand tools would be helpful. You must have an eye for quality and be detail-oriented. We are looking for someone that is self-motivated, a team player, and determined to make every project their absolute best. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we encourage you to apply.
This position will be involved with all aspects of construction, assembly, and finishing of the many signs and graphics we produce for our customers. There will be many opportunities to work and cross-train with other areas of this department. These include working with the many printers and mechanical finishing equipment that we use everyday.
RESPONSIBILITIES (include, but not limited to):
- Following work order instructions.
- Performing quality assurance, pre-and post-production.
- Laminating and/or mounting printed pieces to various substrates and medias.
- Cutting, weeding and masking vinyl for installation.
- Cutting, hemming and grommeting banners.
- Assembling trade show signage.
- Maintaining clean and organized work area.
- Basic math skills (adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, converting fractions to decimals and vice versa).
- Able to read a tape measure.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to stand for long periods of time.
- Able to lift 50 pounds or more.
- Able to use light power tools.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- High school diploma or GED.
* Since McNeil Printing is a small print company, employees are expected to be willing to work in other departments or on other tasks as needed. Employees with a positive attitude and willingness to work hard wherever required are ideal.
Please use the links below to fill out the application online or email your completed PDF application to Chad Allan
Online Application Download Application